Dear parents and carers,
Please find below the latest information about the COVID 19 coronavirus from Public Health. The situation is evolving daily and the advice for returning travellers has been updated on the Public Health England website:
We recommend that you continue to check this website for the most up-to-date information.
The guidance for Italy, Iran, and Daegu or Cheongdo (Republic of Korea) applies to individuals who returned from these specific areas on or after 19th February 2020. All other advice is for travellers who have returned within the last 14 days.
- Anyone who has returned from the following areas should call NHS 111 and stay indoors and avoid contact with other people, even if not experiencing any symptoms:
- Specific lockdown areas in Northern Italy (10 towns in the Lombardy region and 1 town in the Veneto region see map)
- Special care zones in the Republic of Korea (Daegu and Cheongdo see map)
- Wuhan city and Hubei province
- Anyone who has returned from the following areas and develops symptoms should call NHS 111, stay indoors, avoid contact with other people, even if the symptoms are mild.
If this applies to you, please follow this advice and inform the School immediately.