The school results can be reviewed on the DfE Site by clicking here.
- The School’s Attainment 8 score is 61.3. The average score for Westminster is 52.56 and nationally is 44.62.
- The School’s Progress 8 score is 0.61. This means that students at St Marylebone achieve more than half a grade more per GCSE than students achieve nationally. This is well above the national average.
- 87% of students achieved a 4+ in both English and Maths. This compares to 64% nationally.
- 64% of students achieved a 5+ in both English and Maths. This compares to 43% nationally.
- 40% of students achieved a 5+ or C+ in the EBacc suite of subjects. The School does not force students to take the EBacc suite.
- 98% of students have moved into further education, training or employment at the end of 16-19 study.
- 87% of grades were A*-C grades.
- 64.5% of grades were A*-B grades.
- 100% passed their A-Levels
- The value added score was -0.09.
- B was the average grade for A-Levels.
- B was the average grade for academic level 3 qualifications.
2017 A level Results
A levels 133 students took A levels this year.
Percentage of A levels graded A*-E: 100%.
Percentage of A levels grades A*-B: 65%.
|Government and Politics||100|
2017 GCSE results
149 pupils sat GCSE exams in 2017.
Percentage of pupils achieved 9- 4 in English & Maths: 87%.
Percentage of GCSE grades A*-A: 43.2%.
|Qualification Name||A*-C (4) %|
|PE Short course||100|