St Marylebone CE School Results 2017
The school results can be reviewed on the DfE Site by clicking here.
- The School Attainment 8 score is 61.30 the average score for Westminster is 52.56 and nationally is 44.62.
- The schools Progress 8 score is 0.61 this is well above the national average and means that students at St Marylebone school achieve more than half a grade more per GCSE than students achieve nationally.
- 87% of students achieved a 4+ in both English and Maths this compares to 64% nationally.
- 64% of students achieved a 5+ in both English and Math this compares to 43% nationally.
- 40%of students achieved a 5+ or C in the full EBacc. suite of subjects
- 98%of students who have moved into further education, training or employment at the end of 16-19 study.
At A level
- 100% of A level grades are between A* and E.
- 87% of grades achieved between A*-C %.
- 64.5% of grades achieved between A*-B%.
- 99.2% of pupils completed their course.
- The value added score for the pupils at A level is -0.1.
- B is the average grade at A level.
- B is the average grade for academic level 3 qualifications.
- 82% of key stage 5 students are going to or remaining in an education and/or employment destination.
2017 A level Results
A levels 133 students took A levels this year.
Percentage of A levels graded A*-E: 100%.
Percentage of A levels grades A*-B: 65%.
|Government and Politics||100|
2017 GCSE results
149 pupils sat GCSE exams in 2017.
Percentage of pupils achieved 9- 4 in English & Maths: 87%.
Percentage of GCSE grades A*-A: 43.2%.
|Qualification Name||A*-C (4) %|
|PE Short course||100|