The St Marylebone CE School results can be reviewed on the DfE website by clicking here.
- The School’s Attainment 8 score is 61.3. The average score for Westminster in 2017 was 52.56 and nationally was 44.62.
- The School’s Progress 8 score was 0.61 in 2017. This means that students at St Marylebone achieve more than half a grade more per GCSE than students achieve nationally. This is well above the national average. Our calculations indicate that it will be the same or higher in 2018.
- 85% of students achieved a 4+ in both English and Maths. This compares to 64% nationally in 2017.
- 71% of students achieved a 5+ in both English and Maths. This compares to 43% nationally in 2017.
- 52% of students achieved a +4 in the EBacc suite of subjects. The School does not force students to take the EBacc suite of subjects.
- 99% of students have moved into further education, training or employment at the end of 16-19 study.
- 46% of all GCSE results are grades 9-7 (old A or above).
- 33% of students achieved a grade 9.
- Value added: compared to similar students nationally, our students achieved 1.7 grades higher in their French and Spanish exams, 1. 2 grades higher in their History and Geography exams and half a grade higher in their Science exams.
- 92.4% of grades were A*-C grades.
- 70.1% of grades were A*-B grades.
- 13.5% of grades were A*.
- 99.6% of grades A*- E.
- The value added score was 0.03.
- B was the average grade for A-Levels.
- B was the average grade for academic level 3 qualifications.
2018 GCSE Results
|Qualification Name||9 – 7 %||9 – 4 %|
|Science – Combined Double||38.5||85.8|
|Qualification Name||A* – A %||A* – C %|
|Business Studies A*-G||23.5||70.6|
|DT Product Design||44.4||88.9|
2018 A Level Results
|Government & Politics||67||100|