How can parents make a complaint if they are not happy about the provision made at the school for SEND?

If you are not happy with our provision for SEND, can make a complaint as per out Complaints procedure. Your first port of call for concerns or complaints is the Form Tutor or SEND team. Please see our Complaints Policy.