School Uniform Update
From September 2017 all students will have the choice of wearing either trousers or a skirt to school.
The new trousers are grey and have the SMS emblem on the front. These are the only trousers that may be worn to school; no other grey trousers are allowed.
Both the new skirt and trousers are available to order online from Orchard Clothing. The trousers are called Aspire girls slim-fit trousers.
Orchard Clothing will also be in school on Monday 3rd July 2017 and Thursday 6th July 2017 with samples of all their uniform range.
The school uniform rules can be found in the documents linked below:
|Year 7||Years 8-12|
Orchard Clothing Website Instructions
- Log on to www.orchardclothing.co.uk/schools/StMaryleboneW1U
- Click on any of the uniform images and select Colour, Size and Quantity.
- Click on Add To Basket.
- To add more products click Continue Shopping at the bottom of the page.
- When all products have been chosen click Continue to Checkout.
- At this point you will be asked to Click Here to Register. Input your address and log in details.
- You are now directed to the checkout stage and must choose one of three delivery options:-
- Leave the default as Deliver To My Address (postage is chargeable as shown) or
- Click Bulk Delivery To School (the postage cost will revert to free) or
- Click Deliver To Other Address this may be a work address (postage is chargeable as shown).
- If ‘Bulk Delivery To School’ is chosen, a drop down list of delivery dates available is shown. Click on the date required and then click on Confirm.
- A confirmation page showing the breakdown of the order and the delivery details is then shown. To proceed to the payment gateway click on BUY.
- Once on the Sage payment gateway, parents input all necessary credit card information to complete the transaction.
- Once complete, an automated email will be sent to the email address provided confirming the order.
|Oxford Clothing Sizing Guide|