The 2023 Carol Service was a wonderful way to bring last term to a close, thank you to all who were part of making it such a successful event.
Below are some comments from the students who were involved, and across the next page are some photos of the evening.
- Y7 student. It was really fun, I loved the atmosphere and the music. My favourite was ‘and suddenly’ because I loved singing in such a big group with the orchestra as well.
- Y7 student. I really enjoyed the Carol service because I love singing. My favourite part was not only singing but also listening to the entire of year 7 singing together. It was a magical experience I am glad I attended.
- Y7 student. I loved performing with my friends and can’t wait to do more performances.
- Y7 student. I think the Carol service was so amazing, fun and special. It was really fantastic to sing and hear all the bands and ensembles play all together. I enjoyed singing all the songs, they got me into a great Christmas spirit!
- Y10 student. I had a great time and am so glad that I get the chance to experience the unity of performing with others in such an amazing setting. Thank you so much to all of the people that made it happen, I can’t wait for the spring concert!
- Y13 student. I loved being part of the carol service. It’s a brilliant way to feel connected to the school community, and I really enjoyed being immersed in and inspired by all the wonderful music/musicians!
- Y7 student. I loved being involved with the carol services as I felt part of the marylebone school community. I felt great after as I thought that I had contributed and done something good for the school. I loved it as I did with the whole of year 7 so I wasn’t nervous.
- Y7 student. I think the carol service was very good because it brought the whole community together to celebrate Christmas. I really enjoyed it and it was such a beautiful preformance for all our parents, carers and teachers.
- Y7 student. I loved taking part in the carol service, I felt proud to have performed with the year 7 singing and playing in pops orchestra, I am looking forward to performing next time.