General Enquiries / Contacting Staff

Staff page

Staff email addresses begin with their first name initial, followed by a dot, followed by their surname and end with, for example

General enquiries:


Sixth Form admissions:

SEND administrator:


Free School Meals enquiries:


Headteacher’s PA:

Sixth Form Manager:


Chair of Governors, Eliza Low, can be contacted in writing:
℅ The St Marylebone CE School, 64 Marylebone High Street, London W1U 5BA
or via the Clerk to the Governors:

Safeguarding or Child Protection
Any safeguarding concern can be emailed directly to  This email address is monitored during working hours by our Safeguarding Team.  You can also reach the relevant Safeguarding Officer by email: 

The members of the Safeguarding Team are:

Sarah Swan:  Deputy Headteacher, Designated Safeguarding Lead (DSL)

Ella Sainsbury:  Assistant Headteacher, Deputy DSL

Shaikha Mohammed:  KS3 Safeguarding Lead

Gillian Active:  KS4 Safeguarding Lead

Felicity Read:  Director of Sixth Form, Assistant Headteacher, KS5 Safeguarding Lead

If the person you call to speak to is not available at the time, you can ask to speak to any member of the Safeguarding team or the relevant Head of Year or Assistant Head of Year.

Outside working hours and at weekends or during holidays, in an emergency, call the Emergency Services on 999 or call Westminster’s Out of Hours Children’s Services number 020 7641 2388.  If the young person you are concerned about is not a Westminster resident, you can identify their borough here and contact the relevant Children’s Services.

Young people in need of support can also use the following services:

Concern or Complaint

I have a concern. Who should I contact?

In the first instance, concerns should be brought to the form tutor or the class teacher.  If you want a meeting, it is always best to phone or email the school to make an appointment to avoid turning up at school when the teacher is not available.

Staff will endeavour to reply to phone calls and emails within 24 hours wherever possible.  Please understand that teachers spend most of the day teaching and doing extra-curricular activities or additional support with students.

Personal, social, health or emotional concerns

If the concern is a personal, social, health or emotional issue, your first port of call is your child’s Form Tutor.

If you feel that the Form Tutor is not the right person to talk to, you should contact the Head of Year or Assistant Head of Year for the year group.   See more support and guidance here.

Academic or subject-specific concerns 

If the concern is about your child’s learning or progress in a particular subject, you should call the class teacher or the Head of Learning for that subject.

If the difficulty affects a number of subjects, you should contact the Form Tutor, who has a broader overview, or for more serious concerns, the Head of Year or Assistant Head of Year. 

Concerns and complaints

It is important that we listen to and seek to understand any concerns or complaints.  Most concerns or complaints can be resolved informally, through good communication.  

Anyone wishing to raise a concern or complaint should use the information on this page to direct their message to the right person.  

Our Complaints Procedure can be found here.

Where a complaint is made to OFSTED, the Local Authority is asked to investigate.  The first question will always be whether the complaint has already been brought to the attention of the School.  We are advised therefore to recommend that complaints are brought to the School in the first instance. 

Updating contact details

If your contact details change, please inform the School so that we can update our records. You can do this via your child’s Form Tutor, Head of Year or or by calling the School on 020 7935 4704.

High Street Site

The St Marylebone CE School
64 Marylebone High Street
London W1U 5BA
Telephone: 020 7935 4704

Sixth Form Site

The St Marylebone CE School Sixth Form
14 Blandford Street
London W1U 4AZ
Telephone: 020 7563 9335