At the heart of our curriculum is the opportunity to excel in a broad and brilliant range of high quality academic subjects, taught by subject specialists, suited to the interests, passions and future pathways of our students. In line with our Church ethos, we aim to educate the whole child and provide for students of all social, economic, ethnic and religious backgrounds.
- is broad, balanced and differentiated
- values excellence in subject specialism
- promotes a love of learning
- promotes aspiration and ambition
- develops academic rigour and creativity
- prepares students well for their next steps in education, life and work
- is esteemed by our teachers, students and their families
Broadly, at KS3 and KS4, the School follows the National Curriculum and does so creatively in mind of the needs of our students.
At KS4, almost all courses are GCSE qualifications, with differentiated options for learners at all attainment levels. In the 6th Form, all courses are A-Level qualifications.
Visit our KS5 curriculum page to read more about the 6th Form curriculum.
The Marylebone 5 are creative approaches to learning and life that we champion as a school.
Far from an exhaustive list, these are a few chosen strategies and approaches that we explore with students through conversations, Academic Review Day and feedback that empower them as learners to understand how they learn.