For information about St Marylebone’s school uniform policy and rules please refer to the relevant link below:
Orchard Clothing is the official supplier of St Marylebone’s school uniform and items can be purchased online.
- Log on to https://www.orchardschoolwear.co.uk/schools/StMaryleboneW1U/
- Click on the uniform images and select Colour, Size and Quantity.
- Click on Add To Basket.
- To add more products click Continue Shopping at the bottom of the page.
- When all products have been chosen click Continue to Checkout.
- At this point you will be asked to Click Here to Register. Input your address and login details.
- At the checkout stage and choose one of three delivery options:-
- Leave the default as Deliver To My Address (postage is chargeable as shown) or
- Click Bulk Delivery To School (the postage cost will revert to free) or
- Click Deliver To Other Address this may be a work address (postage is chargeable as shown).
- If ‘Bulk Delivery To School’ is chosen, a drop-down list of delivery dates available is shown. Click on the date required and then click on Confirm.
- A confirmation page showing the breakdown of the order and the delivery details is then shown. To proceed to the payment gateway click on BUY.
- Once on the Sage payment gateway, parents input all necessary credit card information to complete the transaction.
- Once complete, an automated email will be sent to the email address provided confirming the order.
For information about sizing please refer to the Orchard Clothing Size Guide.
The Halo Code
St Marylebone is a Halo Code school, which means that we explicitly protect students and staff who come to school with natural hair and protective hairstyles associated with their racial, ethnic, and cultural identities. Here you can find a full copy of the Halo Code and read about the background of the Code.