School Uniform Update
From September 2017 all students will have the choice of wearing either trousers or a skirt to school.
The new trousers are grey and have the SMS emblem on the front. These are the only trousers that may be worn to school; no other grey trousers are allowed.
Both the new skirt and trousers are available to order online from Orchard Clothing. The trousers are called Aspire girls slim-fit trousers.
The school uniform rules can be found in the documents linked below:
|Year 7||Years 8-12|
Orchard Clothing Website Instructions
- Log on to www.orchardclothing.co.uk/schools/StMaryleboneW1U
- Click on any of the uniform images and select Colour, Size and Quantity.
- Click on Add To Basket.
- To add more products click Continue Shopping at the bottom of the page.
- When all products have been chosen click Continue to Checkout.
- At this point you will be asked to Click Here to Register. Input your address and log in details.
- You are now directed to the checkout stage and must choose one of three delivery options:-
- Leave the default as Deliver To My Address (postage is chargeable as shown) or
- Click Bulk Delivery To School (the postage cost will revert to free) or
- Click Deliver To Other Address this may be a work address (postage is chargeable as shown).
- If ‘Bulk Delivery To School’ is chosen, a drop down list of delivery dates available is shown. Click on the date required and then click on Confirm.
- A confirmation page showing the breakdown of the order and the delivery details is then shown. To proceed to the payment gateway click on BUY.
- Once on the Sage payment gateway, parents input all necessary credit card information to complete the transaction.
- Once complete, an automated email will be sent to the email address provided confirming the order.
|Oxford Clothing Sizing Guide|