This year the REP Department will be running the Spirited Arts Competition.
Anyone from any year group can enter. Submissions will be judged in school and 10 submissions will be sent on to represent the school in the national competition against 25,000 other entries.
How to Enter:
- Choose a theme from the following themes
- We have far more in common with each other than that which divides us.
- God’s good earth? Beautiful World, wonderful God?
- Searching for God
- A view of the world
- Celebrations: big days and big ideas
- Create a piece of artwork on that theme (this can be any art form e.g. Art (painting, drawing, sketching etc), Poetry, Photography, Dance, Music, Drama, or Sculpture
- Submit your artwork (along with a 250-word description of what you have created and why) to Ms Coutts at email@example.com or hand into the humanities office.
- You must ensure that all submissions have your name, age and form attached.
Deadline: 10th June 2022